ARDEX X56 is a fast setting, polymer modified highly flexible adhesive. This flexibility makes the adhesive suitable for tiling directly to sheet timber and concrete substrates subject to thermal/shrinkage movement without the addition of additives. ARDEX X56 is ideal for quick turnaround applications owing to its fast drying formulation and compatibility with early age concrete and renders/screeds.
ARDEX X56 is suitable for internal and external, commercial and residential wall and floor applications. It can also be used in shower recess areas.
- Fully vitrified
- Natural stone (excluding moisture sensitive)
- Walls: 8m2 per 15kg
- Floors: 6m2 per 15kg
- Internal, engineered sheet timber (particleboard, plywood)
- Cement render/screeds, concrete, aerated concrete
- Fibre-cement sheet, plasterboard, compressed fibre-cement sheet
- Existing ceramic tiles (where glaze is removed)
- ARDEX undertile liquid applied waterproofing membranes
GENERAL TILING CARE DOCUMENT