Flexible Acetic Cure Silicone Sealant
- Flexible sealant for tile movement & connecting joints
- Withstands 25% total movement of joint width
- Contains fungicides to combat mould growth
ARDEX SE is an acetoxy curing silicone for applications such as movement joints (between tiles), internal corners (tiled wall and floor) and connecting joints between tiled surface and benchtops, bath edges, cupboards, splashbacks.
- Flexible sealant (up to 25% movement)
- Waterproof – suitable for use in showers
- UV resistant – suitable for internal and external use
- Contains mould inhibitors
- Easy to use and smooth off
- Ceramic tiles
- Anodized aluminium
- Laminated beach tops
- Sanitary acrylics
Not recommended for other natural stones, e.g. marble, travertine and limestones.