ARDEX AF 175
- Fibre reinforced reduces lateral movement in installation
- Eliminates adhesive squeeze during installation
- Can install tiles and planks after 5 minutes
ARDEX AF 175 is a fibre reinforced, water-based, solvent-free, low odour, wet set, acrylic emulsion-based floorcovering adhesive.
ARDEX AF 175 offers excellent application properties and produces a high final bond strength with improved indentation resistance and excellent dimensional stability. It is protected from biodegradation and has good resistance to plasticiser migration.
ARDEX AF 175 meets the requirement guidelines for the EMICODE licence ‘EC1 PLUS’, achieving the lowest possible emission limits.
- All types of Luxury Vinyl tile
- PVC floorcoverings in sheet and tile format
- Permanent internal application
- Cementitious underlayment and concrete with moisture content that complies with NZS/AS 1884:2013
- Timber substrates that comply with NZS/AS 1884:2013
- Hardboard underlay board approved to AS 2458
- ARDEX levelling and smoothing compounds
- Up to 48m² with an A2 trowel