Rapid Drying, Slump-Free Mortar for External Repairs
ARDEX A 46
ARDEX A 46 is a rapid setting and drying, slump-free mortar.
Easy to use ARDEX A 46 mixes and trowels easily and gives a smooth finish on both walls and floors. The exceptional hardness and shrinkage free finish of ARDEX A 46 is ideal for creating new ramps, forming coves, patch repairs, stairs, making good around penetrations and filling cracks.
- Polyurethane coatings
- Epoxy coatings
- Membrane coatings
- Ceramic and quarry tiles
- New and existing concrete, moist or dry
- Internal and external
- Above or below grade application
- Approximately 1.4kg powder/mm/m2
- 2-30mm in one application
- Walkable in 2 to 4 hours
- Ready for tile or surface coatings from 24 hours