Bona Stone, Tile & Laminate Polish
Bona Stone, Tile and Laminate Floor Polish restores the shine, while offering protection against wear. The durable, urethane acrylic blend adds a high-gloss protective layer, and fills in micro scratches, evening out the appearance of your floor for a refreshed new look. Use every 1-4 months, depending on traffic, to keep floors looking new. Important! Always test floors for adhesion and desired results before use. Do not use on waxed or oiled floors.
Can be used on Hard surface floors including laminate flooring, vinyl, linoleum,unglazed tile (ceramic, quarry), stone and sealed marble
- High-gloss formula
- Adds a protective layer
- Fills in micro-scratches
- GREENGUARD certified
Bona Stone, Tile & Laminate Polish Gloss 1 litre. Technical data include:
- Contains wax
- Formulated for ease of use and guards for an even result
- Reinforced with polyurethane for increased life length
- Good resistance to scuff marks and scratching
- Binding agent: Acrylate/polyurethane
- Gloss: High gloss
- Dilution: Do not dilute
- Drying time: - Touch dry: 30-60 minutes - Recoatable: minimum 2 hours
- Application tools: Bona Applicator Pad
- Coverage: Approx. 50 m2 /litre Safety: The product is not classified as dangerous according to European Regulation (EC) 1272/2008 and its amendments. Cleaning: Clean tools with water directly after use. Dried material can be removed with acetone.
- Shelf life: 2 years from date of production in unopened original container
- Storage/transport: The temperature must not fall below +5°C or exceed +25°C during storage and transport.
- Disposal: Wastes and emptied containers should be handled in accordance with local regulations.
- Sizes: 1L
- Certification: Greenguard