Bona Stone, Tile & Laminate Polish Gloss 1 litre. Key benefits:
Can be used on:
- Hard surface floors including
- laminate flooring
- unglazed tile (ceramic, quarry)
- stone and sealed marble
- Contains wax
- Formulated for ease of use and guards for an even result
- Reinforced with polyurethane for increased life length
- Good resistance to scuff marks and scratching
Bona Stone, Tile & Laminate Polish Gloss 1 litre. Technical data include:
- Binding agent: Acrylate/polyurethane
- Gloss: High gloss
- Dilution: Do not dilute
- Drying time: - Touch dry: 30-60 minutes - Recoatable: minimum 2 hours
- Application tools: Bona Applicator Pad
- Coverage: Approx. 50 m2 /litre Safety: The product is not classified as dangerous according to European Regulation (EC) 1272/2008 and its amendments. Cleaning: Clean tools with water directly after use. Dried material can be removed with acetone.
- Shelf life: 2 years from date of production in unopened original container
- Storage/transport: The temperature must not fall below +5°C or exceed +25°C during storage and transport.
- Disposal: Wastes and emptied containers should be handled in accordance with local regulations.
- Sizes: 1L
- Certification: Greenguard