The Bona PowerScrubber is a compact, powerful machine for deep cleaning all manner of floor surfaces. The PowerScrubber is designed to work on any floor surface with the simple replacement of its floor-facing scrubbing brushes. Coupled with Bona’s selection of Detergents, the PowerScrubber is a highly versatile and effective machine for all domestic and commercial requirements.
The PowerScrubber uses two counter rotating cylindrical brushes that clean deeply, even on rough, brushed parquet and wooden floors with beveled edges. It is powerful and easy to manoeuvre to ensure a complete clean across the whole surface. The rubber squeegees mounted underneath the scrubbing machine ensure effective water pickup, enabling a powerful yet convenient cleaning process. Delicate surfaces like wood are a speciality of the Bona PowerScrubber. May it be varnished, oiled or even an outdoor wooden deck encrusted in build-up, the result is always stunning.
Together with Bona Deep Clean Solution, it removes the toughest dirt and grime from wooden floors with ease. The specially designed wooden floor brushes clean deeply along the grains of the wood, ensuring that it is completely free of dust and algae.
Multi-Surface Floor Application Areas
- Outdoor wooden deck
- Indoor finished wooden floors
- Indoor wooden oiled floors
PowerScrubber Key Benefits
- Efficient deep cleaning along grains of wood
- Powerful and easy to manouvre
- Does not leave swirl marks
- Easy to fill, clean and transport
- Ergonomic operation
Bona PowerScrubber Technical Data:
- Motor rating: Max 2700 W, Avg. 1900 W
- Power supply: 220-240 V / 50 Hz
- Machine weight: 34,5 kg
- Scrubbing brush: 2 x 400 mm soft white nylon
- Brush RPM: 1100
- Solution capacity: 10 litres
- Recovery tank capacity: 10 litres
- Dimensions: 520 mm x 470 mm x 300 mm
- Recommended detergents: Bona Deep Clean Solution, Bona Cleaner
Scrubbing Machine Operation
Prior to use, read the enclosed product manual and safety instructions! Below recommendations are provided in good faith and based on our current experience with the machine but each floor and situation must be individually assessed prior to use to ensure that the floor is in good enough condition to handle machine cleaning.
- Vacuum floor to remove dust and loose grit.
- Fill the solution tank with cleaning solution (diluted). Maximum 10 litres.
- Connect the machine to an earthed 220-230 V power outlet.
- Set the turning knob to medium pressure (handle must be in upright position to alter the turning knob).
- While distributing detergent, move the machine forwards in a straight path. The machine can be used in any direction of the wood, but if possible, follow the direction of the wood.
- Return to your original position, following the same path. On lightly soiled surfaces you may skip distributing detergent on your return pass. On heavily soiled surfaces keep distributing detergent on both your forward and return pass.
- Do not allow excess solution to pool or puddle on the floor. Immediately wipe off spills or areas where the machine has missed with a mop!
- Continue cleaning in a new path until the whole floor has been cleaned.
If more power is needed, such as to remove heavily ingrained dirt or stubborn scuff marks, the turning knob can be switched to maximum pressure. Observe however that when running at maximum pressure it is crucial that the machine is kept in motion and never run with dry brushes! Risk of damage to floor.
Power Scrubber Important Notes
For successful results and a long lasting machine.
- The Bona PowerScrubber is designed to pickup liquid and not dirt and gravel. Vacuum floor before machine cleaning to ensure that grit and stone will not damage or wear on the internal turbine.
- Always keep the machine in motion while cleaning and never run the brushes dry! Standing still on the same spot with the machine running may cause damage to the floor!
- Start cleaning at low or medium pressure and increase gradually as required. There is no need to be more aggressive on the floor than necessary.
- After cleaning with the machine, the brush house will be wet and cause some after-drip. To minimize after-drip, stop dispensing cleaning solution (while still keeping the machine in motion) approx. 30 sec before coming to a complete stop.
- If pausing the cleaning job, then place the wet machine on an insensitive surface or place a waterproof sheet under the machine to prevent any possible after-drip of detergent from damaging the floor.
- Check the water level in the solution tank regularly. If the machine produces a ticking sound, it means that no cleaning solution is feeding the water pump. Empty the recovery tank and fill up with more cleaning solution in the solution tank. Do not run the water pump dry for an extended period.
- Empty and clean the machine after every use. Do not store it with dirt water or cleaning solution inside.