Sikafloor® Level-15 20kg
CEMENTITIOUS SELF LEVELLING, FAST HARDENING, UNDERLAYMENT FOR USE 0.5 - 15 MM
Sikafloor® Level-15 is a one part, polymer modified, pumpable self levelling fast hardening cementitous underlayment for the levelling and smoothing of interior floors prior to the application of the final floor finish
- Fast application because of the good flow and cohesion of the fresh product
- Easy to place by pump or manual application
- Capable of levelling surfaces from 0.5 to 15 mm
- Reduced shrinkage. Good bond and compaction
- Fast hardening and good drying
- Good surface hardness
Sikafloor® Level-15 can be applied manually or by pump to level floors at a thickness between 0.5 15mm, prior to subsequent finishing with ceramic or stone tiles, linoleum, PVC sheet, wood flooring or carpets etc. Levelling of both large and small surfaces
- Typical uses are in commercial, residential and domestic properties etc.
- Provides a suitable substrate for ceramic, stone or vitrified clay tiles, carpets and wood flooring
- Sikafloor® Level-15 is compatible with the Sika adhesives used to lay these types of floor finishes.
Consumption~ 1.55 ± 0.1 kg of dry powder/m²/mm. This figure is theoretical and does not include for any additional material required due to surface porosity, surface profile, variations in level or wastage, etc.
Layer ThicknessMinimum: 0.5 mm. Maximum: 15 mm.
Waiting Time / Overcoating:
Suitable for overcoating after 24 hours in 5mm thickness where 3% (Tramex) substrate moisture content is required. Times are approximate at +23°C and 50% r.h. and will be affected by changing substrate and ambient conditions, particularly the temperature and relative humidity. When overcoating Sikafloor® Level-15 always ensure the moisture content has achieved the required value for the coating product, as the waiting time will vary with application thickness, temperature and ambient humidity. (Refer to the top coat product data sheet.)
Applied Product Ready for Use
- Foot traffic~ 3 hours
- Lightly serviceable~ 24 hours
- Fully servicable~ 7 days (+20°C and 50% r.h.)
Note: Times are approximate and will be affected by changing substrate and ambient conditions, particularly the temperature and relative humidity.