SIKA Screed-1 NZ 25kg
READY TO USE SCREED FOR LAYING CERAMIC TILES AND PARQUET
SikaScreed®-1 is a pre-mixed product for quick drying shrinkage-free indoor and outdoor screeds.
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
- Ready-to-use, ideal in uncomfortable workshops, i.e. historical city centers, where sand supplying can be a problem.
- No shrinkage.
- Very good finishing.
- Quick hardening.
- Formation of unbonded 30 mm to 60 mm thick screeds in civil or industrial environments.
- Formation of bonded 12 mm to 60 mm thick screeds.
- Can be covered with tiles, parquet or resilient materials.
- Heating screeds, by burying radiating coils in the layer. Plasticizer additives do not need to be added to the mixture when SikaScreed®-1 is used.
- Suitable for industrial environments, offices, commercial centres, etc.
Compressive Strength After 7 days: >13 MPa - after 28 days: >25 MPa according to EN 13892-2
Flexural Strength After 28 days: ≥ 5 MPa according to EN 13892-2
Mixing Ratio1.8 - 2.0 L of clean water for each 25 kg bag
Consumption16 - 18 kg/m2 per cm of screed thickness
Layer ThicknessUnbonded 30 to 60 mm thickness. Bonded 12mm to 60mm thickness.
Ambient Air Temperaturemin. +5°C - max. +35°C
Substrate Temperaturemin. +5°C - max. +35°C
Pot Life~ 45 min*
Waiting Time / Overcoating
- Walkable:~ 12 hours *
- Laying of ceramic tiles:~ 24 hours *
- Laying of natural stone or marble:~ 72 hours **
- Laying of parquet:~ 7 days***
* Times have been measured in ambient temperature +23°C and R.H. 50%. Higher temperatures reduce those times; oppositely, lower temperatures increase them.
** For stones and marbles sensitive to humidity the time must be extended to 7 days.
*** Times have been measured in ambient temperature +23°C and R.H 50%, screed thickness ≤ 5 cm and ventilation ≥ 2 m/sec