Bona Pure - Matt
Bona Pure is part of the Bona Resilient Care Program and serves as a long-term surface protection for heavily trafficked industrial and commerical areas, restoring appearance and simplifying routine maintenance. Bona Pure consits of waterborne, clear, non-yellowing formula. This is a hard-elastic and hardwearing PUR coating for the treatment of the resilient floor coverings.
- Hardwearing PUR protection for resilient floors
- Strong resistance to common disinfectants
- Ultra-quick drying for minimal downtime.
- Optimal application and levelling properties
- Low slip potential and slip resistance compliant to indoor sports surfaces
Bona Pure - Matt
- Type of coating: 2-component waterborne polyurethane topcoat
- Solids content: approx. 40%
Sheen (at 60°):
- Extra Matt: approx. 8%,
- Matt: approx. 20% (measured on glass)
- Mixing ratio: 1 part Bona Pure Hardener to 10 parts
- Bona Pure Pot life: max. 2 hours at 20C (shorter if warmer)
- Dilution: Do not dilute
- Drying time, until: - Overcoatable: approx. 2-4 hours* - Full hardness: approx. 5-7 days* *under normal climate conditions, 20C/60% R.H.
- Application tools: Bona Polyester Roller (11 mm pile)
- Application rate: 8-10 m2 /litre (120-100g/m2 ) per coat
- Safety Coating: Unclassified Hardener: Classified (see Safety Data Sheet)
- Cleaning: Wipe tools free from residual material before cleaning with a minimum of water. Dried material can be removed with acetone.
- Shelf life: 1 year from date of production in unopened original container
- Storage/transport: The temperature must not fall below +5°C or exceed +25°C during storage and transport.
- Disposal: Wastes and emptied containers should be handled in accordance with local regulations.
- Pack size 3 x 5 litres incl. hardener
- EMICODE; class EC1RPLUS – Very low indoor emissions
- GreenGuard; indoor air quality
- EN 71-3: Application on children’s toys
- DIN 51 130; R9 - Low slip potential
- EN 14904:2006; - Friction suitable for indoor sports surfaces
- DIN 18032:2; - Friction suitable for indoor sports surface