Strongbond Temporary Floor Protection Tape
The Strongbond Temporary Floor Protection Tape is designed for use with the Strongbond Floor Protector system. It is a tough and durable tape ideal to lock down the Floor Protector and keep it in place securely.
Key benefits include:
- Static Free
- Rubber Adhesive - Sticks to almost any surface
- To be used with the Strongbond Flooring protector (87394 / 88973)
How To Install Strongbond Floor Protection Tape:
- Before use, be sure to sweep or vacuum all debris from the surface you’re protecting. It’s important to start with a clean surface.
- Roll out your Strongbond Floor Protector ensuring that the side with the logo is facing upwards.
- Cut the required length with a sharp utility knife, being careful not to cut into the surface you are protecting.
- Be sure to overlap the Floor protector at least 2cm when joining two lengths together.
- Use the floor protection tape to join the entire length of your floor protector.
- Vinyl and most other floors
Strongbond Floor Protector Tape 72mm x 50m. Technical data include:
- Total Thickness: 0.150mm
- Storage temperature: between 15°C and 25°C, maximum relative humidity of 65%
- Adhesive: Rubber
- Tensile strength: 25mm
- Apply to dry and free from dust and particles
- Adhesives best to use within 12months