ARDEX WPM 368 has excellent adhesion to most substrates including brick, masonry, concrete block, concrete, and stone. It is simple to use by brush, roller, or airless spray machine:
- Water resistant, prevents rising damp, substrate efflorescence and withstands hydrostatic pressure
- Leading edge innovative technology for liquid applied membranes
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates including damp surfaces and freshly laid green concrete
- Built in mechanical key, sand blinding not required
- Suitable for under tiles and under floor levellers
- Suitable as an incontinence barrier to concrete floors prior to carpet and carpet tile installation
ARDEX WPM 368 Single Part Barrier Membrane is a single component acrylic copolymer membrane that will prevent rising damp, efflorescence and will resist negative hydrostatic pressure when used in accordance with the technical data sheet:
- Colour: Grey
- Finish: Semi-gloss going to matt with aging
- Volume solids: 50%
- Coverage: Must be applied at a rate of 3m²/L, or a WFT of 0.3mm per coat to achieve an effective waterproofing membrane (two coats total)
- W.F.T: 300 micrometers (0.3mm) per coat
- Recoat time: 2–4 hours @ 25˚C and 50% R.H.
- Full cure: 7 days @ 25˚C and 50% R.H.