Sales and Customer Service
Please Quote Reference Number 67593
- Highly regarded family business
- Reputation for knowledge, technical support, quality products and service
- Empowering fun environment with a talented team and great culture
We have an Account Management and Showroom Sales role available based out of our Penrose branch. The person you will replace is now a Regional Manager so the opportunity to learn the industry from the best is yours to take. You will have experience within the Flooring Industry and be ready to take on a role in a fast-moving environment. Responsibilities will include, liaising with customers to provide sales service and support to their business, branch sales, and supporting local sales reps.
Look Floors is an established Building and Flooring Industry supplier, in fact we celebrated our 20th year in business in March this year. With 10 branches around the country, a reputation for technical knowledge, great customer support and an exciting product mix, Look Floors provides a pathway to your career in an exciting and growing industry.
You must be able to demonstrate:
Additional experience desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to build and develop relationships with existing clients and new customers
- Attitude, the ability to tell and sell our story
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Self-motivated and professional
- A willingness to learn and up skill
- Solid computer skills
- Successful account management experience
- Ability to understand and communicate technical information
- Previous experience in the flooring or building sectors would be advantageous
The nature and scope of this permanent role will excite you. The opportunity, to broaden your skillset working for a leading building and flooring company is one not to be missed. If you believe you are the one to make this role their own, we would love to hear from you.
Simply click the "apply for this job" button and demonstrate you have what it takes.
We are looking for a new team member in our Warehouse & Trade Store.
The role is varied and we are looking for someone who is able and willing to get stuck in to all aspects of the warehouse role and add value to our growth strategies. Responsibilities will include, supporting local sales reps, assisting customers providing service and support to their needs, picking & packing / dispatching orders, general warehousing tasks, managing stock levels, inwards and outwards goods, stock taking, communicating with staff around the country and within Head Office.
- Ability to build relationships - outgoing
- VERY Reliable, strong organisational skills, self-motivated, professional, excellent communication skills
- Can work under pressure
- High levels of initiative
- You must be willing to learn and up skill
- Very good computer skills
- Hold a clean drivers licence
- Previous experience in a warehouse, and the building/flooring industry an advantage.
- Healthy and physically fit - some heavy lifting required.
- Fork lift licence will be needed (assistance will be provided if needed)
Look Floors is a nationwide wholesale distribution company marketing and selling quality building & flooring products / machinery to the trade. We are well regarded in the industry for our knowledge, technical support, quality products and excellent service. The company was formed in 1991 and has grown to employ 40 staff nationwide in 9 Branches and is growing. We are a privately owned business providing opportunities and a great work environment for our staff.