We are looking for a new team member in our Warehouse & Trade Store.
The role is varied and we are looking for someone who is able and willing to get stuck in to all aspects of the warehouse role and add value to our growth strategies. Responsibilities will include, supporting local sales reps, assisting customers providing service and support to their needs, picking & packing / dispatching orders, general warehousing tasks, managing stock levels, inwards and outwards goods, stock taking, communicating with staff around the country and within Head Office.
- Ability to build relationships - outgoing
- VERY Reliable, strong organisational skills, self-motivated, professional, excellent communication skills
- Can work under pressure
- High levels of initiative
- You must be willing to learn and up skill
- Very good computer skills
- Hold a clean drivers licence
- Previous experience in a warehouse, and the building/flooring industry an advantage.
- Healthy and physically fit - some heavy lifting required.
- Fork lift licence will be needed (assistance will be provided if needed)
Look Floors is a nationwide wholesale distribution company marketing and selling quality building & flooring products / machinery to the trade. We are well regarded in the industry for our knowledge, technical support, quality products and excellent service. The company was formed in 1991 and has grown to employ 40 staff nationwide in 9 Branches and is growing. We are a privately owned business providing opportunities and a great work environment for our staff.